Terms & Conditions
- All payments are due in advance via online payment. No COD available for customized orders.
- Once the requirements are agreed upon by our team, we will share the invoice for confirmation and payment purposes.
- In case of specific orders, we share a 3d model of the product. Once the model is approved by you and is in production, any new change will come at an additional cost billed to the customer.
- All customized orders needs at least 10- 15 days in production.
- No return or exchange policy applicable for these orders.
- In case of a bigger size customization there would be additional charges, team will confirm it based on the requirements & the design
We provide a warranty of 3 months with following terms & conditions -
- There's no guarantee for plating as it's subjective to your care and upkeep. Refer to Jewellery care
- Damage and/or defects caused by fair wear and tear, accidents, use which is unreasonable or inconsistent with Boldiful's Jewelry instructions, dismantling or repair by persons other than Boldiful are not covered by guarantee.
In the event that a repair is needed a fee would be charged based on the condition of the jewelry piece. Team will be able to give a rough estimate once the requirement is raised. However, the final charges may change based on the actual repair work. Only the team can physically see the jewelry piece, the actual repair charges would be confirmed.
- Damage due to ordinary wear and tear,
- Damage due to misuse, accident, alteration, substitution or abuse,
- Repairs and alterations performed by someone other than Boldiful Jewelry,
- Theft, disappearance or loss (including loss of gem stones), and
- Any type of use causing damage or deterioration.
- Boldifiul Jewelry reserves the right to judge whether the jewelry has been subject to any of the above mentioned exclusions.
- Silver, Rose gold or Gold plating on silver jewelry is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This rhodium plating can wear off during normal wear and tear. Accordingly any rhodium plating is excluded from the Standard Warranty.
- When jewelry is repaired under warranty, only the remaining term of the original Standard Warranty will continue to apply.
- When jewelry is replaced under warranty, the new item of jewelry will automatically come with a new Standard Warranty of 3 months from the date of replacement.
- The Standard Warranty is only valid for 3 months from the date of purchase, if the date has gone, there would be additional charges for any kind of repair.